  To: <A title=metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="mailto:'metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'">'metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'
  Sent: Tuesday, November 20, 2001 6:16
  PM
  Subject: RE: Problem installing Metastock
  Pro

  You might want
  to check the Fujitsu home page to see if the laptop will run on Win
  2K.
  Sorry I don't
  have the web site url.

  Thanks,Marshall M. Liu

    <FONT face=Tahoma
    size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Nick Channon
    [mailto:nick.channon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Tuesday, November 20,
    2001 6:49 AMTo: <A
    href="mailto:metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx";>metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject:
    Problem installing Metastock Pro
    I wonder if anyone can help me with a problem I have
    installing MS Pro? I'm using a Fujitsu Lifebook portable running Windows
    2000. During the MS Pro installation I get a "memory cannot be read" error.
    MS Support have not been able to help. I have had no problems installing or
    running other software. eSignal is running fine.

    Any suggestions appreciated!

    Thanks,
    Nick