RE: Hello, thank you, can you help me?

Just
checked and I think that the indicators are still on the Cedar Creek Home page.
There is a list of choices on the left of the screen that includes 'Technical
Indicators'.  I think this selection is what you are looking
for.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>Jay
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT
face=Arial color=#0000ff> -----Original
Message-----From: owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Nicholas
BodeuxSent: Monday, November 19, 2001 4:15 PMTo:
metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re: Hello, thank you, can you help
me?

  Steve
  the cedarcreek indicators were on the homepage,
  but I canīt find them any more!
  maybe Steve Karnish can help you, as im afraid to
  post his property.
  I don`t know, if Steve Karnish is a legend, I
  only know, he lived in a beautiful place, from the MetaStock demo video
  ;)
  I use his CCT indicators combined with many
  others, but found them striking, as stand alones
  Nicholas

  <BLOCKQUOTE dir=ltr
    <DIV
    steve