  To: <A title=metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="mailto:metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx";>metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, November 19, 2001 9:26
  PM
  Subject: Re: Hello, thank you, can you
  help me?

  Hi Nicholas,
  I'm new to the list......your problem sounds like
  a scaling one.
  If you right click on the MA, open properties and
  then open scaling you should be able to reset the scaling to match the scale
  for the cedarcreek indicators. By the way I would love to know about
  the cedarcreek indicators, what are they, and who is Steve Karnish he sounds
  like a legend?
  Hope this helps,
  Steve Carter
  from Oz.