Re: witness protection program releases trading criminal

Moving to the Denver metro area is being "released"?

-Corey Saxe

From: Steve Karnish
To: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, November 16, 2001 9:13 AM
Subject: witness protection program releases trading criminal

List,

After five years of hard labor, at the "camp" in northern Idaho, I have
recently relocated to the Denver metro area.  During the move, I "black
holed" most of my address book and many of the the emails that I have
exchanged with some of you folks.  Sorry about the lack of contact during
the last few months (still trying to "import" my address book and inbox to
Outlook Express).

I can still be reached at 877-668-1125; or if you want to pay for the call:
303-749-0675.  The fun is just beginning...so keep in touch.

Steve Karnish