RE: Stop Optimize Button

believe the STOP optimize only works in the PRO RT version !   There
has to be at least something which has to justify this price difference apart of
having Real time.  That is why they disabled a couple of functions in the
EOD version to justify the MS PRO price.
An
other such function is the SECURITY function, to add other securities without
using P function.
At
least you noticed it by now !
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>Greetings
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>M.

  <FONT
  face=Tahoma size=2>-----Original Message-----From:
  owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
  Behalf Of wavemechanicSent: woensdag 14 november 2001
  00:18To: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re: Stop
  Optimize Button
  Actually, what I did was sent a note to customer
  relations (or whatever the title is) and requested the e-mail address for the
  president of Equis.  Within an hour Kristine send me a note apologizing
  for the two or three previous messages that contained erroneous
  information.  She then went on to say what Tom said - the Stop Optimize
  button is disabled in EOD.

  Bill
  <BLOCKQUOTE dir=ltr
    <DIV