Re: [Metastockusers] OK ... here's my 3D chart Excel Add-In

hi, here you'll find (for free) "Dynamic Solver" a tool that draws 3d and
solves a nice bunch of problems:

 >>a single ordinary differential equation of arbitrary order,
systems of first-order ordinary differential equations,
a rather large class of functional differential equations
         and systems,
discrete dynamical systems in the form iterated maps and
         recurrences in arbitrary dimensions.
It is also able to draw complex mathematical figures,
including many fractals.
Dynamics Solver is a powerful tool to study differential
equations, (continuous and discrete) nonlinear dynamical systems,
deterministic chaos, mechanics, etc. For instance, You can draw
phase space portraits (including an optional direction field),
Poincaré maps, Liapunov exponents, histograms, bifurcation diagrams,
attraction basins, etc. The results can be watched (in
perspective or not) from any direction and particular subspaces
can be analyzed.
Dynamics Solver is extensible: users can add new mathematical
functions and integration codes.
It also has all the advantages of Windows programs including
the ease of use, the ability to open simultaneously several
output windows and the larger amount of memory, which allows
analyzing more complex problems. Moreover, there are many ways to
print and exports the results.<< snip------snip-----snip----

http://tp.lc.ehu.es/JMA/ds/ds.html

best regards
gg