Re: Metastock speeding up + hardware?

I've always used a RAM disk - since the days of the 8086 floppy drive
only PC (Had Talltree Systems RAMDrive - A FULL 2 MEGS, and Jet, a
great forgotten utility <vbg>).

Today using RAMDiskNT from: http://www.cenatek.com/

VRAMDir is also an excellent product (use Dogpile.com to search for
the program - http://www.virtusoft.com/vramdir.htm ).

Enjoy....