Re: Stochastics 'Pop'

Hi Lionel, The Compleat Day Trader is the first of the two.  It was published in 1995.  No. II was published in 1998.  As I recall, he mentions it in the latter, and refers to a fuller discussion in the former. Dan Lionel Issen wrote: Do you mean the Compleat Day Trader II by Jake Bernstein?Lionel Issen lissen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx