Re: Formula help

Bruce

> Can anyone help with the formula of an RSI of an EMA,
> instead of RSI of O,H.L,C and periods eg. (14) ?
> Say the RSI of a 5-day exponential moving average ?
>             Many thanks,
>                   Bruce Barnard

In the following indicator the variable "B" is whatever you want an RSI of - in this example a 5 day
exponential moving average of the CLOSE.

Since you personally sold me MS in the first place perhaps this can be considered a way of publicly
saying thank you. I'm still kicking myself for not taking up the offer given at that time to do a
"hands on" two day training session. In hindsight I realize that it would have been money very well
spent.

Regards and thanks

Roy Larsen

  {RSI Indicator}