RE: Upgrade from 7.03 to 7.21

Bijan,

Regarding the "offline" problem, they sent by mistake a "subscription"
version in place of a "full" version, I am now waiting for the correct one.
Regarding Globex, I am using ES01Z and NQ01Z, I can get datas only when I am
linked but data-on-demand cannot bring back the datas.
It shows same resuts as for pit contracts.
Equis support confirmed it is a bug.

Thanks for the answer.
Gerard