Re: Newbes, mechanical systems, expectancy, etc.

Thank you Erich, for an excellent post!

A list like this is like a doctor's office: you rarely meat healthy people
there.
You sensitive guys: Don't take this wrong, I am not implying that you are
sick :-)))

It is just that if you are making good money you are less likely to spend
much time here.

Thanks again for your encouraging post, we newbies need that once in awhile
;-)

Lots of success and happy trading.
Herman
A one year old Canadian ;-)