Re: Newbes, mechanical systems, expectancy, etc.

I was a contributer to a Bulletin Board for a long time, and it amazed me  to find so many newbies expecting to buy a Stock Ananlysis Programme and not do any study for themselves.........thinking the programme will automatically make them rich.

As Erich says, get your programme, study the experts, decide on you your method, but NEVER rely on the programme in itself to make money for you.   It is a tool in your hands, just as the surgeons knife or carpenters chisel - helps you cut out the dead parts!!!

Good luck to you all folks

John (U K)