Re: Daily High & Low--on Intraday Bars?

Owen,

This probably doesn't help much, but maybe looking at
the moving average with the data showing daily bars
and then putting a line in the intraday bars on the
two parts where your moving averages would go.

Kind of a brute force workaround. Sorry I can't think
of a better way.

Trade with the trend,

John

 --- Owen Davies <owen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: > The
subject pretty much says it.  Does anyone have a