RE: Individuals Who are Promoting Products and Services

David Jennings,

Please read the following rules from MetaStock - Ken Kump, Customer Support
Manager

Policy

 1. Be courteous and respectful to other List members, and their comments.
 Attacking others with insulting messages is very common on some mailing
 lists and has occurred here in the past.  However, in the future, it will
 no longer be tolerated on this List. Any member using profanity , racial
 or ethnic slurs, or other inappropriate language will receive a private
 message reminding them of the List policy and firmly requesting that they
 stop. They will be removed from the List if they persist.

 2. As a professional courtesy, please sign your messages at the bottom of
 your post.

 When you subscribe to this List, you may not be able to post a message to
 it until approximately 1 day after joining.

 This List was not created and is not maintained to be a support mechanism
 for Equis International. There is not an Equis representative monitoring
 this List 24 hours a day.  It will be more effective to send an email to
 the Support Department directly, to ensure that the issue will be
 investigated in a more timely manner.  To receive support from an Equis
 International support representative please address your email to
 support@xxxxxxxxxx

 This List is dedicated to a .  Please use this List for that purpose.
Members abusing this purpose will be subject to removal from the List.

 Solicitations are expressly forbidden.

 Welcome.  We hope this List will be of benefit to you in your investing.

 Ken (Doc) Kump
 Equis International a Reuters Company
 Customer Support Manager