hello from a newbie

Hello fellow technicians,

I am a newcomer to this list and thought it would
be polite to give
a brief self-intro.

My name is Maurice, am 34 years old, have been into
TA since
1995, and am a fund manager in the Philippines. I
currently use
Metastock 6.52.

I'm a chart pattern trader first, and an indicator
guy second. I
don't know much about the heavy math indicators and
writing
indicator code, but I do have a keen interest in
market / trader
psychology and risk/money management approaches. I
hope
to be able to some contributions to this list, and
am sure will
learn a lot from the many fine minds present.

May the trend be with you,
Maurice