From: owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Guy Roussey
Sent: Monday, October 15, 2001 12:19 AM
To: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: tarnsoft.com

I downloaded the program at www.tarnsoft.com.
It is a good program to download the histories of quotes at Yahoo, but I
have difficulties of conversion with downloader.
To take an example with 3 values (^FCHI,^DJI, ^DJA, )
Convert Securities
Source
File type : ASCII Text
Folder : C:\BITM2\csvsec
File name : "^FCHI.csv" "^DJI.csv" "^DJA.csv"

Destination
File Type : Metastock
Folder : C:\MetaStock Data\Data

then OK
a message appears
Ticker Symbol
Please enter a ticker symbol for the data in :
Folder : C:\BITM2\CSVSEC\^FC

I close this window conversion is carried out for the pemière value, then
same the message appears for the second value
Please enter a ticker symbol for the data in :
Folder : C:\BITM2\CSVSEC\^DJ, I am again obliged to still close cettte
window so that conversion is carried out, and of the same for the third
value.
I would like to know which is the solution so that conversion is carried out
for all the values in only one commmande.

I am French and my English is not very good

  ----- Original Message -----=20