AW: A drastically revised and improved MS?

<FONT face=Fixedsys
color=#000080>Bill,
<FONT face=Fixedsys
color=#000080>
I had
taken their free 1 mo. trial some time ago, and liked what I saw. There is a
wealth of back-testing that can be done with this program. I also experimented
with their interface to my data vendor, Quotes-Plus (<A
href="http://www.qp2.com";>www.qp2.com), which turned out to be
excellent.
<FONT face=Fixedsys
color=#000080>
I didn't
buy the software, though, because, as you may be aware from some of my previous
posts, I do my own programming and testing in Mathematica. But from what I have
seen I would say these tarnsoft guys have brought out one of the most versatile
EOD testing and charting programs I have encountered so far. The price is right,
too, and you are not tied to one data vendor only.
<FONT face=Fixedsys
color=#000080>
As I said,
I have no connections with them, not even as a customer. :-)
<FONT face=Fixedsys
color=#000080>
Hope this
helps. Best wishes,
<FONT face=Fixedsys
color=#000080>
Michael
Suesserott

<BLOCKQUOTE dir=ltr
style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #000080 2px solid; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">
  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----Von:
  owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]Im
  Auftrag von wavemechanicGesendet: Friday, October 12, 2001
  17:30An: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxBetreff: Re: A
  drastically revised and improved MS?
  Mike:

  Looks like a nice program.  Do you use
  it?  If so, it would or great interest to learn how it compares
  to Metastock?  Also, is their free data update of good quality, and
  do they provide historical data (how far back)?

  Bill
  <BLOCKQUOTE dir=ltr
    <DIV
    <A title=MikeSuesserott@xxxxxxxxxxx