Re: A drastically revised and improved MS?

Mike:

Looks like a nice program.  Do you use it?
If so, it would or great interest to learn how it compares
to Metastock?  Also, is their free data update of good quality, and do
they provide historical data (how far back)?

Bill
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=ltr
  <DIV
  <A title=MikeSuesserott@xxxxxxxxxxx