RE: A drastically revised and improved MS?

All good ideas...

1) Include a full screen formula editor, unlimited number of variables,
unlimited length of code, etc. A formula debugger...

2) ....

I was going to suggest a long list of items but I think it will be a waste
of time. No matter how hard they try they will not be able to give us a
product that does everything we want.

So... why not make functions, menu items, data and indicator arrays
accessible through function calls so that we can add functions and/or
integrate the MS program, to whatever depth we want/need, into our own
system/wrapper written in VB/VBA/C++ or any other standard programming
language.

Simpler... sell a library of MS functions for Visual C++... I bet some of
us would be able to produce a product that would blow your mind!

Herman.