Re: bad order fill

I have a few comments:

1. you are not guaranteed a fill even if the price shortly falls under
your LIMIT price. It still requires that someone wants to take the
other side of your trade.

2. It sounds like you're trading futures, and it is my understanding
that the quotes don't necessarily represent trades, sometimes it's just
bid's and asks. Remember that the quotes from the pits are being typed
in by some clerk based on what he hears in the pits. He will not always
be able to tell if a trade took place of if a bid/ask was put out.

3. you should consider trading the e-mini's since they have ONE limit
book and your chances of fills are much higher in situations like
yours.

You probably don't have a case against your broker, imo.

Hope this helps

Allan

=====
---