No More Off Topics!!

I agree with what most people have been saying..... Last Tuesday was a
tragdey for sure, an event which will change our world and one which
all  human beings (intelligent and otherwise), will follow closely. All
forums have a role in spreading information, which includes this one,
especially for an off topic event of the magnitude of this one...... but
we need to go on.. especially since there has been no real concrete
news, only speculation and uninformed opinion on everything from
Nostradamus to the Bible....

I care too.... and have opinions.... and will keep up to date with the
events as they happen.....

People send notes to this forum which include the phrase...  "I am sorry
... I know this is not the forum for this, but ".......   but what?
DOH!!!!  lets get back to the essence of this forum... we have by now
HAD our 5 days of speculation..... lets not just add to it, creating
even more confusion!
Lets get back to M/Stock

Mike