Re: A Letter from Afghanistan Off Topic

This is the first email I've ever seen on the internet that I would
advocate should be distributed as a chain letter.  It confirms and
summarizes a lot of what was available in bits and pieces in the media over
the past few decades.  Hopefully, this information will be widely
distributed before the growing tide of knuckle draggers go charging off
into the sunrise chanting "Kill all Afghans!"    Bottom line:   Most
Afghans are the first and hardest hit victims of the Taliban.