  To: <A title=metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="mailto:metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx";>metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, September 10, 2001 4:35
  AM
  Subject: MS explorer
  Hi,When using the explorer to rank securities according
  to a specific RSI value, I'discovered' something strange.Say
  you're screening for an oversold condition on the most recent date (or
  aspecific date if you want to do somebacktesting) and one of your
  securities lacks to most recent data (or somehistorical value if you're
  backtesting)it still shows up in the report and can be even your best
  candidate !! For thissecurity the yesterday's value isused!Is
  this normal ? Known ?I use Yahoo (CSI) for data
retrieval.