Re: ISP When Traveling

I travel quite a lot and use Earthlink. They have
local access numbers in most states and 800 numbers if local access is not
available.

Good luck

John Manasco
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=ltr
  <DIV
  <A title=wooglin.org@xxxxxxxxxxx
  href="mailto:wooglin.org@xxxxxxxxxxx";>Wooglin
  To: <A
  title="prrtrains@xxxxxxx (Bob Putt)"
  href="mailto:prrtrains@xxxxxxx (Bob Putt)">Robert Putt ; <A
  title=olsenkbce@xxxxxxxx href="mailto:olsenkbce@xxxxxxxx";>Kevin Olsen ; <A
  title="rjsadur@xxxxxxxxxxx (Bob Sadur)"
  href="mailto:rjsadur@xxxxxxxxxxx (Bob Sadur)">Bob Sadur ; <A
  title="bptoyman@xxxxxxx (Bob Pecorini)"
  href="mailto:bptoyman@xxxxxxx (Bob Pecorini)">Bob Pecorini ; <A
  title="a.umann@xxxxxxxxxxx (Al Uhlmann)"
  href="mailto:a.umann@xxxxxxxxxxx (Al Uhlmann)">Al Uhlmann ; <A
  title="dkpowley141ldw@xxxxxxx (Doc Powley)"
  href="mailto:dkpowley141ldw@xxxxxxx (Doc Powley)">Ken Powley ; <A
  title="ssbry@xxxxxxx (Sumner Bryant)"
  href="mailto:ssbry@xxxxxxx (Sumner Bryant)">Sumner Bryant ; <A
  title="peteblac@xxxxxxx (Peter Blacksberg)"
  href="mailto:peteblac@xxxxxxx (Peter Blacksberg)">Peter Blacksberg ; <A
  title="sylbillmax@xxxxxxx (Bill Baker)"
  href="mailto:sylbillmax@xxxxxxx (Bill Baker)">Bill Baker ; <A
  title=GG141A@xxxxxxx href="mailto:GG141A@xxxxxxx";>Rick Giella ; <A
  title=quotes-plus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx href="mailto:quotes-plus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx";>@
  Yahoo Quotes-Plus ; <A title=metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="mailto:metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx";>List MetaStock
  Sent: Friday, September 07, 2001 12:25
  PM
  Subject: ISP When Traveling

  I am going to be traveling to the Midwest in
  October and must have dial up internet access on the trip. I currently have
  Verizon as my Dial up and DSL provider. Because of the DSL, I cannot simply
  drop Verison for another provider.

  And, would you believe Verision (formerly Bell
  Atlantic and GTE) does not allow eastern customers to access their
  accounts in the Midwest or western states or visa versa. Most of their
  technical and billing personnel were unaware of the problem and could not
  solve it. Even Public Relations at their corporate HQ was not aware of the
  problem.

  My request is simply this. Aside from AOL, what
  nationwide provider would you recommend.

  Thanks for your help,

  Jim Barone