More Errors

I have discovered one and probably two errors in
MetaStock formulas. When the Polarized Fractal Efficiency (14-day period, 1-day
smoothing) is applied to a security with a large numerical value for price, such
as cocoa, the value of the PFE can exceed +or-100. This can't be, according to
the definition of the PFE. I have brought this to the attention of TechSupport
and they agree that the values are in error. They say this will be corrected in
the next update.

Also, the following trading system

PS Consolidation
Breakout
<P
class=MsoNormal>var1:=If(((BBandTop(C,20,S,2)-BBandBot(C,20,S,2))<(1.75*ATR(1)))
AND Cross(H,BBandTop(C,20,S,2)),1,If(ATR(1) AND
Cross(BBandBot(C,20,S,2),L),-1,0)); <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns =
var1=1
<P
seems to have an error that I have
highlighted in red. The second ATR(1) in var1 is always positive and thus seems
to be unnecessary. I can guess as to what was supposed to be there, but I'd
rather not. Since I don't plan to use this system, I haven't bothered to contact
TechSupport about it.
Just thought others would like to
know about these. If I'm wrong about this I'm sure someone(s) will let me
know.
Tom Strickland