RE: CSI

That's
correct - I used to work for Reuters!  They have supplied Yahoo for a
number of years.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>Sean

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From:
  owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On
  Behalf Of Lars WidlundSent: Friday, June 29, 2001 1:00
  AMTo: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re:
  CSIAccording to Yahoo their supplier is Reuters.
  Lars
  wavemechanic wrote:

    Shashi: It is my
    understanding that CSI supplies Yahoo and a number of other public
    sites.  It would be interesting if you could check a couple of splits
    out on Yahoo and see if the same volume error exists, or did CSI correct it
    for Yahoo and not for you. <FONT
    size=-1>Bill
    <BLOCKQUOTE
      <DIV