Re: Majordomo results

Hello,
I was wondering if anybody could indicate good websites for meatastock can
be found with code samples for formulas, indicators, exploratioins, and
trading systems(sucha as those by Larry Williams, Thomas DeMark,etc.)  The
only one I have been able to come accross is guppy traders.com, but I'm sure
there are places where most of the systems  have been done before.

Would anybody like to comment on the systems provided by greg morris on his
Indicators and Systems CD.
thank you...