Re: E-Signal Rate Hike

CME raised the fee to $60 a few months ago.  The e-Signal rate increase is
an independent decision.  I wonder if the bear market caused some people to
lose money with their trading style of buy low and sell high and were
forced to quit.  So, less customers means less income to DBC.  I noticed a
hint of this in their most recent promotion.
Murat