Re: Steve Karnish Challenge

On Sun, 10 June 2001, "Steve Karnish" wrote:

> > information and didn't follow the rules.  To answer your questions:
> 1.  I have always used a proprietary system.  10,000+ hours of hard work
             In Reply,I,(Len),write:                    What do we all learn from this?    Obviously,Steve's approach works and that optimized mechanical systems can certainly work and quite well at that.    Whatever our approach-"Plan your trade and trade your plan." Then,after 100 or more trades,if it works whether it be 60,70,80,or even 90% accuracy,you've certainly accomplished your goal.After 10,000+hours of hard work and possibly very little T.V. watching in order to come up with a good optimised,mechanical system what else can anyone expect? Trade your hard -worked plan and reap the rewards.   I hope this is a lesson to everyone,           Sincerely with best regards to everyone, Len,an aspiring trader irregardless of the method.  Steve deserves a beer or two for all this to say the least.