Re: Performance Explorations

Glenn,

I believe Equis commissioned development of the add-ins you refer to from a
US company called TSA Group so you could always try them direct.
www.tsagroup.com.

You are not the first to discover rather belatedly that add-in code is
password protected - Equis don't exactly advertise this fact. You will also
find that some of the Experts included with Metastock are also locked.

I also find it strange why Equis has decided to lock these features. I
haven't tested them myself but doubt whether they consitute any Holy Grail.
As you suggest the real value of the systems would probably be as
educational sample systems. Perhaps if there are some users on these lists
they could comment on their performance.

I would recommend the Guppy Traders site as a good source of information for
Metastock formulas, trading systems etc.

http://203.31.125.5/guppy/gup98.htm

John