(Steve Karnish) Re: [RT] BEAS

  • To: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: (Steve Karnish) Re: [RT] BEAS
  • From: Herman van den Bergen <psytek@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2001 05:30:32 -0700

At 09:23 AM 6/5/01 -0700, Steve Karnish wrote: >>>> Haytham, ...My trades are triggered, very simply, by monitoring a Chande momentum oscillator and then, buying and selling at "default" trigger levels (extensions of the indicator).
<<
Steve, your previous posts got me working harder at using the CMO, StoRSI and BBosc ... I am trying hard to duplicate some of your results :-) I get a kick out of seeing how you managed to hit some of the highs and lows with, what often seems, no delays...
Anyway, I believe that one critical part of your system that is hasn't surfaced on this list is your Exploration for stocks to trade - in fact, I would guess that without a very specific Exploration, you would have no system. Correct?
Would you care to comment on the development of a good explorations?
Best, Herman. (Novice Trader)
PS: Developing a trading system = Reverse engineering successful trades.