RE: Buying 52-week highs?

At 07:42 AM 6/4/01 -0400, you wrote:
>Brian
>
>What is the Debry Multiple Security System?

Something that a kind soul on this list brought to my
attention. It's a plug-in that uses MetaStock's Explorer
to run a system test on as many securities as you want.
The Debry site has full details: http://www.debry.com/

It's limited in that it doesn't do trailing stops,
breakeven stops, points only, etc. However,
there will be an upgraded version out eventually
that will do those things. I asked the Debry people
about it last week and got this response:

"We'll be adding just about everything that's in MetaStock to the MSST
(except for optimization), including trailing and breakeven stops, in a
future upgrade.  There's no timetable yet on when it will be released."