RE: System Tester Equity Line

Mickey,

There are no functions in the code below that are specific to MS Pro.  It should work fine in the
EOD version.

The STOP and LIMIT entries that you are talking about are much harder to code using the Formula
Language.  As a minimum, you'll have to figure out how to do it using the PREV function, which
will make all of your subsequent explorations run very slowly.

In the code below, each day's incremental gain from CLOSE to previous bars CLOSE, or OPEN to
previous bar's OPEN, is accumulated using the CUM() function.  In order to use STOPS or LIMITS,
you'd need to be able to set and hold a variable as the program moves forward through the bars in
a chart.  Using the Formula Language, the PREV function is the only way.  Stops would require the
same sort of approach.

Dave Nadeau