Re: QP2.x Alternatives.

Janene:
1. Yes, you have had a few e-mails bounced back to you.  This is a problem
with iname.com.  I have discontinued using that address.

2. You largely ignored my requests for assistance with the spurious tickers
that kept showing up as not in the database. I finally found a brute force
solution.

3. Most of your published scans are defective and your scan language doesn't
seem to provide sufficient capability to control the size of the scan or the
format and size of the output..

4. Your online help needs revision, it does not completely correspond to the
actual program.

5. I am having continuing problems with the downloader. First you need a
test to see if the update is available before starting a stale download:
second the download almost never proceeds smoothly. After a few minutes I
can see that nothing is happening, when I click ctl +alt +del the window
says that QP downloader is not responding. When I press "end task", the
downloading continues.

new
6. make the advance/decline line an indicator.

7. the data for any ticker should be exportable directly into a spreadsheet
format.

I am pleased that you check the comments about QP.
Lionel Issen
lissen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx