TS2Ki. R/T for WINDOWS.

How many tickers do you track using RadarScreen?  Isn't using RadarScreen the
best way to find/trade investments and wouldn't you be able to trade solely with
it?  If you have a dual processor system and are running several apps
simultaneously, does NT automatically distribute the work among the 2 CPU's?
Say, RadarScreen for the first CPU, your browser and TradeStation for the
second?

Daniel.