RE: Request For Respect Of Others Needs

I'm happy to read posts about Windows and other incidental technologies to
MetaStock where they "directly" apply to the use of MetaStock. IMO, this
seemed to be the general consensus recently. But, most of these off-topic
threads have a bad habit of drifting well off topic where the relevance to
MetaStock is lost. (eg., the merits of 16MB versus 32MB video cards - no
disrespect meant to the author of that message, just an example).

There are many forums and Usenet newsgroups where these types of general
questions can be posted and read.

Wayne.