RE: Off Topic : Windows

<FONT face=Arial color=#008080
size=4>Theo
<FONT face=Arial color=#008080
size=4>
<FONT face=Arial color=#008080
size=4>Although I respect your opinion, I disagree. Windows forms the foundation
for our trading. Without it, most of us would not be able to perform any aspect
of our trading. To discuss Windows is to discuss the foundation of our trading
system. It is definitely on topic. If anyone does not wish to read the message
just delete any message about OSs before opening it.
<FONT face=Arial color=#008080
size=4>
It is
like discussing building a house but not including the foundation in the
plans.
<FONT face=Arial color=#008080
size=4>
<FONT face=Arial color=#008080
size=4>neo
<FONT face=Arial color=#008080
size=4>

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From:
  owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On
  Behalf Of Theo LockefeerSent: Tuesday, May 08, 2001 6:21
  AMTo: Metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Off Topic :
  Windows

  All :

  windows  topics etc. for me no
  problem but please
  tell that this is off topic !

  and this is supposed to be a Metastock related
  forum so more
  ON  then OFF metastock topics would be
  logical or ?

  for windows problems - solutions look at
  :

  <A
  href="http://www.computing.net";>http://www.computing.net

  or other look alike sites.