stuff

Thanks for the emails

I've seen the Jurik code before. It's always very nice work. I'm usually
embarrassed reading it, it's so good. It must be like riders who get tossed
off their horses into the pond. It reminds them how much room for
improvement there is. <G>

To others that wrote.

Change the xla to an xls to use the code modules and user forms etc. in your
specific trading workbook. It will be much handier and will consume far less
RAM. I convert most xla's to xls especially the ones that call two or three
other xla's. Having xla's installed permanently will really grind your XL
work to a halt.

One of the traders had mentioned that before about being either a power user
or a putz user. I laughed right out loud when I read it.

Best regards

Walter