Re: stuff

Thanks for the response.  And would appreciate a full view of your conversations
those moments when it is a less complicated issue.  While I do not have much, if
any, positive to contribute, I do find this list a wealth of information and
knowledge that I can occasionally incorporate when I am able to fit into my
current level of knowing.  When "it" is above me, but I have an interest, I
still have been exposed to something new and can build upon that.  Your stuff
fits this description;  I do not have a base, but read anyway.  Doubt I am the
only one.  And you are generous with splashing your knowledge and expertise
about, so please be aware that "it" goes much farther than just to whom it is
aimed, especially with background.

Please consider deleting identification and sending original.

Regards,

Dan

--

mailto:dcash@xxxxxxxxxxxx