Re: Bressert cycle indicators

Hello..I appreciate your code however i back tested the code
against the sp500 and did a dozen or so searchs and got no hits..what are
you running your search against..and can you give me a hit based on
current data so i can retest...thanks.....one more ...do you use the 5 as
well or just the 10.....