Bressert cycle indicators

I saw that some were interested in the Bressert
cycle indicators for use in Metastock.  Here is my impelmentation of the
cycle 10 indicator; I have been using it for more than one year as part of
explorations.  If you want the cycle 5, just substitute 5 for the 10 in the
formulas.

Good luck  I find these cycle indicators
helpful.

The below should be installed as a custom
indicator.  It can then be used on charts and called for in
explorations.

{double smoothed stochastic 10
period}{demominators defined to eliminate divide by zero
errors}

denom1:= If(HHV(H,10)-LLV(L,10)>0,
HHV(H,10)-LLV(L,10), 1);

P1:= Mov(((C-LLV(L,10))/
denom1)*100,3,E);

denom2 := If(HHV(P1,10)-LLV(P1,10)>0,
HHV(P1,10)-LLV(P1,10), 1);

<FONT face=Arial
size=2>Mov(((P1-LLV(P1,10))/denom2)*100,3,E)