Re: AW: Lag In Moving Avg

To all those who enquired about the code for the trendline
on my plots (http://www.digital-web.net/~haferman/plot.html)
yes, Andreas has filled in the necessary details.

And he is right, you need to use the trendline with care...
I use it mostly to see what the current trend is, I haven't
found that it has any predictive value...

Jeff