Re: Buff Moving Averages Problem

Just got this from Support:

There was a typo in this issue.  The formula as printed was:

X := Input( "Time Periods",1, 500, 25 );
Sum( V * C, X ) / (Cum( V ) - Ref( Cum(V), X ))

The last line needs to have a minus sign added in front of the last X.  The correct version looks like this:

X := Input( "Time Periods",1, 500, 25 );
Sum( V * C, X ) / (Cum( V ) - Ref( Cum(V), -X ))

---
Joe