Re: new user questions

Make sure you test it first. I have used MS since 6.0 and Pro since it
came out, and have never had it run reliably with eSignal. It will
randomly lock up, cannot calculate more than a few indicators on a few
charts and generally maxes out my computer with virtually nothing
loaded. I'm on Win2000; which at some point was unsupported on 7.0.
Maybe thats my problem.

Anyway, my advice is just to test run it for a few weeks before relying
on it.

Allan

--- Michael Logan <mlogan5@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I have ordered MS 7.03 outright and have yet to receive it, but, I
> have tried SuperCharts and looked at Tradestation. How much does
> anyone need to do?
> MS is highly intuitive and easy to use. This is paramount. You will
> see on this forum, lots of help is available. Also, the staff at
> Metastock is quite helpful.
> I intend to daytrade with E-Signal and MS looks like the right
> answer.
> Mike

=====
---