Re: URL for Walter Bressert Cycles for MetaStock 6.52

I also tried to import/install Walter Bressert's Indicators but received
errors.

Did anyone out there contacted Mr. Bressert about this?
Maybe it is a good idea for only one person to contact
him in stead of sending tons of emails to him separately?

Thanks,
Onno