Re: URL for Walter Bressert Cycles for MetaStock 6.52

I'm using 7.03. This version fixed some issues with the importing of formulas.
The indicators appear to be the same in 6.52 as in 7.03. The majority are binary indicators (Except WB Bline Indicator, WB Bline Davg, and WB Bline Uavg), most likely being called by the Expert. I don't think that all of these indicators are meant to be plotted, like on his charts on the web site, but are being called by the Expert to give you the alerts when the conditions happen, but you'll have to ask WB for sure. For example the EMA Trend was written for MetaStock as a binary wave indicator, not like the EMA on his charts.

---
Joe

Get your small business started at Lycos Small Business at http://www.lycos.com/business/mail.html