Re: Missing traders?

  • To: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Missing traders?
  • From: Songyun Fox <songyun@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 10:25:53 -0800

Give me a break.
Bud Fox....
LPetersen wrote:
Hi Eric
A lot of us attended the recent Trading Summit, in San Diego.
We are still digesting it all.
Wow.  I was able to ask questions to Martin Pring, and speak to
several
other of my trading icons.   There were attendees from all
over the
country; that surprised me.  Some were just learning the preliminaries,
but the workshops were great for all of us.
Congratulations to Equis.  You are restoring our hope for the future
of
MetaStock.  The Summit added sparks of enthusiasm, and excitement.
Many
of us are extroverted, solitary home traders.   Rubbing shoulders
with
other traders, at the luncheons, was wonderful.  The event opened
all
sorts of doors, and created uncountable investment-trading ideas.
:^)
Larry
San Juan Capistrano
Eric Porcher wrote:
> It seems that posts are extremely 'on-topic' these days.  Where
have
> all the traders gone?  Did the off-topic police finally overcome?
Did