Re: Missing traders? and very off topic

  • To: <metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Missing traders? and very off topic
  • From: "Lionel Issen" <lissen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 20:13:23 -0800

I am not a trader but I have been sending my off topic stuff directly to the
recipient(s).  The off topic police have been chasing me. Fortunately I own
2 large, very territorial (don't like strangers, kids are ok) dogs who have
scared away the off topic police.

Just to show something off topic. The following was sent to me.

[This week's New Yorker magazine offers a quote from Garry Trudeau, the
cartoonist, as to how George W.  Bush was elected president:

"It took his brother, his father, his father's friends, the Florida
secretary of state, and the Supreme Court to pull it off.  His entire life
gives fresh meaning to the phrase 'assisted living.' "]

Re-elect Gore in 2004!"

These views are not necessarily mine. :))

Lionel Issen
lissen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx