Re: Chart Nasdaq Comp.vs Walter Bressert Cycles

Bud,

I have been all over the site for the link you have posted and there is no
code for Metastock for the Bressert Cycles on the site.  I did register, but
did not become a "Paying member".  There is a code download for Free
Indicators the text for which is shown below.  Also, if you use the
indicators in Metastock, then you have either the Indicator code or the
download file so that you can run them.

Confused by your postings. ........... John

>From : http://www.walterbressert.com/Pages/Downloads/downloads.cfm

FREE Trading Indicators
for Omega's TradeStation/SuperCharts

The following indicators were written to run in the Omega Research software
programs. Their software products have excellent visual capabilities and are
user friendly. For more information on purchasing their products, click on
the Omega Research icon below. (A new window will open.To return to this
page, close the Omega Research window.)

Omega TradeStation or Supercharts Users:

1) Download the ela file to a directory on your hard drive.
2) Use the QuickEditor to transfer the ela files into your Omega product.

If you have a problem downloading the indicators, please email us and we
will return- email them to you as a file attachment.

Omega
ela Download Files
Omega Trade Station/Super Charts - Easy Language Archive
WBIndicators

The WB Indicator group includes:

310_Buy,
310_IND,