  To: <A title=metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="mailto:metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx";>metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Saturday, January 20, 2001 8:03
  PM
  Subject: Layouts

  I have created a layout
  with three charts (daily, weekly and monthly), and I am trying to scan through
  the charts in the S&P500 directory provided by Reuters on their mainframe
  (i.e., accessed via the web). When I go to open the layout though, it keeps
  referencing a folder I created myself for downloading purposes (a target
  directory). What am I doing wrong?

  Also, why would my weekly
  and monthly charts not be updating until the end of the week or month (not the
  downloaded ones, but the ones accessed via the web on Reuters'
  mainframe)?

  Thanks in advance to
  those that come to my rescue!